Join EDOWA & Piddington Society for Land Use Seminar June 29
The Environmental Defender’s Office WA and Piddington Society invite you to attend our CPD Land Use Seminar which will explore developments in Planning, Native Title and Environmental Law.
The seminar is taking place on 29 at the Curtin University city campus Business School, located at 57 Murray Street, from 5.30pm until 9.00pm. Following the seminar will be refreshments and a live performance from award winning band Southern Edge featuring (among other luminaries) notorious Native Title and Land Access lawyers Michael Meegan and Graham Castledine.
EDOWA’s Land Use seminar features presentations from:
- Declan Doherty – Environmental Defender’s Office WA: The new Biodiversity Conservation Act: Opportunities and areas for further reform (CA4)
- Shannon Davis – Solomon Brothers: Trends and innovation in the property industry (CA2)
- Mark Gregory – Castledine and Gregory: Planning law: Recent developments in planning and policy law (CA4)
- Sophie Kilpatrick – Cross Country Native Title Services: Treaties in the native title landscape (CA2/CA3)
- Robert Cunningham – Curtin University: Information Environmentalism: Theoretical lessons from the contemporary environmental movement when thinking about governance of information in the 21st century (CA1)
- John Southalan – Resources Law Network: OECD Guidelines and Chinese Due Diligence Guidelines (CA2)
EDOWA extends special thanks to its sponsors Solomon Brothers, Curtin University, and Castledine & Gregory.
Early Bird Registration: $110 (closing soon)
Piddington Members: $80 (enter the code Pidd at checkout)
EDOWA Members: $80 (enter the code EDO at checkout)